One of the services that AOCC Ltd can offer is Order Fulfilment, often known as Pick and Pack Services.
This is often seen as an auxiliary service to warehousing, but it is a key part of the operation for many online sellers, wholesalers, suppliers and retailers.
Instead of simply moving all of a shipment in and out of a warehouse by the pallet, many clients have the need for smaller order despatches.
AOCC Ltd can respond to your delivery note or sales order by selecting the relevant stock and preparing it ready for despatch.
Our secure warehouse facility has dedicated areas for processing of items. Typically, this involves preparing several of one or more Stock Keeping Units (SKUs) ready for despatch.
Using AOCC means you can either use your carrier of choice or we can use our links to major carriers and despatch goods using one of those.
With this service, you pay for what you need in that we charge per order picked or by item picked and prepared for despatch. This means you know your cost per item or order and how much it costs to send out to the end user.
Benefits of using AOCC and outsourcing?
- No set up fees.
- Frees you to focus on developing your sales.
- You can store from 1 box to 1000+ boxes with no minimum requirement.
- Save on the cost of warehouse space no financing, rent or leases.
- Save on staff costs, pay only for what you need.
- Maximise expansion opportunities with instant space.
- No minimum order requirements.
- No minimum weekly charge.
- Options for an immediate start.
- Only pay for what you use.
- Save on shipping cost, benefit from consolidated rates.
- Improved stock management with centralised goods in.